Wednesday, May 27, 2020

#sharesunshine

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Last week Stampin' Up! had their annual day of service event for their employees. Since it was a virtual event demonstrators and our customers were encouraged to participate also. We were to make cards using the Share Sunshine PDF of sentiments. I had fun making these cards:


I used the Follow Your Art DSP and the Follow Your Art embellishment kit along with a few punches and dies. So fun! This is just a few that I made. I did sneak in a few other sentiments, too! Either way they will be fun cards to send to friends.

I was able to take my mom to the cemetery where some of her family is buried. My niece and her daughter came too. We cleaned the headstones and left some fun spinners to decorate their graves.

Hope you can enjoy some stamping today!
Blessings,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment