Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Be Dazzling Sunflower!

 Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Hello, my friends! I am back in Studio 1.15 after being out last week helping my friend. So happy to be home! I loved the lake, the change of pace and being with my friend and her pets but there is no place like home!

Today's card I made on my Facebook Live yesterday. You can see the replay here: https://fb.watch/7UCJeWntgi/  How do you like that sparkle?!


Card Details:
  • A2 Card base in Basic Black
  • I used the largest scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contour dies to cut the Be Dazzling Specialty paper which is a SALE-a-bration item. Adhere to card base.
  • The sentiment is from  Many Happenings stamped in Versamark and embossed with Silver embossing powder
  • Using the Celebrate Sunflowers and the Sunflower dies: stamp the large sunflower onto the Fluid 100 Watercolor paper in Magenta Madness ink. Spritz with water then using a Water Painter blend the ink around the sunflower. You can add ink as you like.  Set aside to dry. When dry use die to cut out.
  • Cut the outline sunflower from Magenta Madness. Adhere to sunflower.
  • Adhere sunflower to card base with dimensionals; adhere sentiment to card base with dimensionals.
  • For the inside I stamped off the large sunflower twice and then stamped on a piece of Basic White cardstock (3-1/2" x 5") for a watermark look.  Loved the look!
Here is another one I did using Bermuda Bay ink. I just might make a few more of these in different BRIGHT colors! So fun and cheery...and SPARKLY!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment