Thursday, September 9, 2021

Celebrate Sunflowers

 Thursday, September 9, 2021

I am loving the Celebrate Sunflowers and the Sunflowers dies! It is just such a classic set and those big, bright sunflowers make me happy! I was so excited to make today's card!


I have been wanting to use this pattern paper from the In Good Taste DSP since I got it awhile back! I love it paired with the sunny, yellow sunflower!

Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Misty Moonlight
  • In Good Taste DSP 4" x 5-1/4" and 1-1/2" x 4" adhere to card base
  • Basic White 7/8" x 3-3/4" stamp sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink; use the Banners Pick a Punch to flag one end; adhere to card base
  • Stamp large sunflower in Crushed Curry ink onto Daffodil Delight cardstock; cut out with die
  • Cut sunflower outline out using Daffodil Delight; adhere to sunflower
  • Cut the center and the center of the sunflower outline die in Cajun Craze; adhere to sunflower. I used a dimensional to adhere to center.
  • Adhere the sunflower to the card base with dimensionals
  • Stamp the leaf in Pear Pizzazz onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock; cut out with die
  • Cut the leaf outline in Old Olive; adhere to leaf; adhere leaves to card base using glue dots
Now I want to go pick a big bunch of sunflowers! 
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment