Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Your Friendship

 Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Today's card features the SALE-a-bration stamp set, Feels Like Home. A few weeks ago I made this card here.  And here is today's card:


I used the Stampin' Blends to color this beautiful front porch. These are the colors I used:

  • Light Bermuda Bay
  • Light and Dark Cajun Craze
  • Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler
  • Light and Dark Crumb Cake
  • Dark Daffodil Delight
  • Dark Fresh Freesia
  • Dark Mango Melody
  • Light Mossy Meadow
  • Light Old Olive
I know...I can't believe I used all those colors for such a simple little card! But I did and I love how it turned out! My inspiration was my son and daughter-in-law's front door! It is red. So I started there and went with it. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project. And yes, your friendship feels like home to me!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment