Saturday, September 18, 2021

You're My Cup of Tea!

 Saturday, September 18, 2021

True confessions...I am not a coffee drinker. None. Ever. I'm sure I could come to like it with all the yummy syrups, creams, etc. added but I'm not about to start! But...I love tea! I could drink tea every day all day. I don't though. It is a special treat a few times a week. I love a good tea latte! I love Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Constant Comment, Chamomile, etc! Ahhhh, so good!

Today's projects:


The card and the cup wrap use the Brew Some Fun stamp set, Warm Wraps dies and the SALE-a-bration Peaceful Prints DSP. Pretty cool, eh?!


I'm not sure I like the colors I used for the cup wrap. It gives the look that I need to fill it with red and black licorice and add a Licorice Spice tea bag to it! LOL! Which I just may do! Now, who of my friends like black and red licorice?!!


Super simple card! I love that the DSP Stampin' Up! has can make a card!  Cut out, adhere, add sentiment, ribbon and a few gems! Boom! It is that easy!

I hope y'all have a great weekend! Fall is literally around the corner!!! Enjoy this last weekend of summer!

Happy Stamping!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment