Thursday, September 23, 2021

A Beautifully Penned Tent Box

 Thursday, September 23, 2021

Hello, my friends! I hope your week is going well. Today's project is a tent box I CASE'd from Sam Donaldson, a UK Stampin' Up! demonstrator. You can get the directions from her here:  https://youtu.be/2uQSP6ae6j0 

And here is my tent box:


I used the SALE-a-bration Beautifully Penned DSP for my box. I do believe this is the first time I've made such a box. I liked the lighter weight of the DSP vs. using cardstock for the base.


This is the "tent" cover. The sentiment is from the In Symmetry stamp set and is stamped in Blackberry Bliss. I used theTasteful Labels dies to cut it out and a scalloped circle in Blackberry Bliss for layering. I used the Dragonflies Punch to punch the small dragonfly out of the SALE-a-bration Be Dazzling Specialty Paper. Note: it is really hard to punch out of the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper! I was able to do it with the punch sitting on the counter.

This is the bag part of the project. The tent cover slides over it. Pretty clever! Excited to fill it with goodies!

Happy Stamping!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment