Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Another Cute Bag/Box!

 Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wow! A new month! September is always such a full month and this one is starting out very full! I'm in a new location this week. Check it out:


Gorgeous! My view for at least the week! I am helping a friend out. She is having her hip replaced today and I am sitting with the pets: Elizabeth the 17 year old cat who is Queen of the roost and Posey the 8 month old miniature Huskey/Pomaranian sweetie! I will stay on and help my friend when she gets home. Unfortunately, I did not have my blog/FB posts done ahead so I am working a step or two behind! I'll see what I can get in this week. I'm going to work hard today and hopefully get my projects made and scheduled! HA! Have stamps will travel! Thankfully I am within 35 minutes from home! LOL!

So, here are the boxes from Tuesday's FB Live:


And here are the dimensions:

  • Beautifully Penned DSP  6" x 12"
  • Score on the 6" side at 2"
  • Score on the 12" side at: 2-7/8"; 5-3/4"; 8-5/8"; 11-1/2"
  • I used the Layering Circle dies to cut the Be Dazzling Specialty paper and Basic White
  • I used Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay inks
  • The sentiment is from the Lovely You stamp set
You can watch the FB Live replay here: https://fb.watch/7Lo-XI7MbF/

Have a wonderful Wednesday and if you are somewhere new today please share! 
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment