Thursday, September 2, 2021

A dog, a cat and a card!

 Thursday, September 2, 2021

Here are the girls I'm hanging out with this week:


This is Posey the cute little 8 month old miniature Huskey/Pomaranian. The two of us have been having lots of fun taking walks and hanging out together. She helped me fold the laundry. LOL! Let's just say it made me laugh because she is so cute but she really wasn't much help! 


And here is the queen, Elizabeth. She's mellow and tells me what to do! LOL! At 17 years old,  I guess she has the seniority to boss me around. 

And here is the card:


I thought my friend would appreciate it after her hip surgery.

Card Details:
  • A2 card base in Polished Pink cardstock
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Basic white
  • Hand Penned stamp set; I used the Stamparatus and positioned the stamp at a diagonal. I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. It overlaps in the center but it won't show after the sentiment is on. Stamp the flower fill in with Polished Pink ink.
  • Using the Layering Circles cut out two scalloped circles in Basic White and Evening Evergreen
  • Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink; adhere to laying circle
  • Cut about 14" of Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon; make loops and adhere to back of circles
  • Add dimensionals to the circle and adhere to card base
Happy Stamping!
Tracy




No comments:

Post a Comment