Tuesday, January 16, 2024

A Cozy Thank You

 Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Today's card was a fun and cozy card to make.


And it is for Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge #214  where the theme is Warm and Cozy.


I used NND's Cozy Home stamp set. It's so cute! I stamped the images, colored them with alcohol markers and adhere them to my cute papered "room" card.  My lovely friend took the minutes for me at a meeting I missed last week when I was sick with the icky fever so this card is in the mail to her!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little cozy scene! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those shades of purple warm my heart! I love all the textures you've added to your cozy scene! So happy you shared this fabulous card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably sweet card, Tracy! Love the mix of papers for your scene! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute! I absolutely love the polka dot chair - it makes me want one of my own! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire! A polka dot chair would be so fun! And in purple too!

      Delete