Thursday, January 18, 2024

Rejoice!

 Thursday, January 18, 2024

What a lovely week it has been. Our winter storm has stretched itself out into multiple days and as I write this everything is a sheet of ice outside. It should all be wet and rainy by the end of the day. I have loved the slower pace, extra time to think, create, read and relax. I do miss the grandbabies! It is highly unlikely I'll be able to keep up this blogging pace once life returns to "normal" but in Studio 1.15 I can dream! 😀

Today's card:


A Christmas card! The first of 2024! I am playing along with the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #55 where they have a beautiful mood board.


My inspiration for this card came from the DSP which is Earthen Elegance. From there I grabbed this wreath from the Natural Prints that I've been loving lately. I cut three different metallic and glittery wreaths and layered them all together. I finisished it off with a gold ribbon bow, a few chunky embellishments and the sentiment from Peaceful Nativity (ret.) My card base is Copper Clay. I ended up making multiples of this card! Yea! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment