Friday, January 19, 2024

Let it Snow!

Friday, January 19, 2024

While it was snowing I was creating and came up with this card :


We probably got enough snow to make this cute little snowman! I'm participating in two challenges. The Simply Clean & Simple theme is WINTER.


The Retro Rubber Challenge #222 is WINTER FUN.


My card base is Boho Blue. I added an embossed layer using an old Darice EF. I don't think I even realized I had a snowflake EF...and I don't have THAT many embossing folders! 😬 So I am glad I found it and used it! My snowman comes from SU!'s Snow Place stamp set with matching dies. The stamp set must be at least 9 years old but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem THAT old! 

Our winter wonderland is slowly melting away. Everything is very wet now! Here's a picture from the other morning when everything was iced over:


I'm off to spend the day with my granddaughter, Autumn. She's been a sick little girl...ear infection and lots of congestion. She needs her Gigi! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Your little snowman is just the cutest! We're getting some nice, soft pretty snow right now....not iced over like yours, yuck! I think I'll go sledding! Give Autumn some cuddles for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. This is why I moved to Florida! I couldn't deal with anymore NYC winters. I love snowflake things though, so I love your card, that background is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a sweet CAS card! Fits our theme at Retro Rubber nicely. Thank you for playing along at Retro Rubber! I once lived in the Willamette Valley and recently relocated from Bend. We've been watching the reports from afar as to the "winter storm". Glad that it is melting up and down the I5 corridor! Thank you for playing along at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete