Sunday, January 21, 2024

Bee-u-tiful!

 Sunday, January 21, 2024

Well, we made it through a wintry week of weather, a sick baby girl and a week of crafting fun! Today's post is just for fun, no challenges for this project.

I made a perpetual calendar for my crafty friends but have yet to give to them as our craft event was cancelled last Saturday due to our winter storm.



I used the easel design for it and added the post-it notes to the base. I'm always searching for a post-it! I have them strategically placed, I guess, where I  can't find them! LOL! I made my own DSP by stamping the honeycomb stamp from Bee My Valentine in Daffodil Delight onto Daffodil Delight cardstock. My cute little bee is made from Daffodil Delight cardstock and it's wings are from vellum. I popped the bee up on dimensionals and adhered to a square of the Bee Mine DSP. That perfect little 'Bee-u-tiful' is from the old, but well loved Punny-licious stamp set by Robyn Cardon. 

I'm having the kids over for birthday dinner after church today. Taylor's birthday is tomorrow. Oh! and so is mine! LOL! We share a birthday if you can "beelieve" that! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Everyone will love them! And happy birthday tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete