Saturday, January 20, 2024

In The Moment

 Saturday, January 20, 2024

Today's card uses SU!'s In The Moment stamp set. It's a set I haven't used enough!


I'm playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches #619 this week.


My card base is Misty Moonlight. I embossed a piece of the mother of pearl specialty paper (not sure of its official name) with the Exposed Brick EF and wrapped a piece of burlap-like ribbon round it. My image is stamped in Mememto Black ink and I colored it using these SU! Blends: Light and Dark Misty Moonlight, Light and Dark Crumb Cake Light Gray Granity and Light Seaside Mist. I used the retired square dies to cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals.

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful and perfect choice of images for this week! Thank you for playing with my sketch at FMS!

    ReplyDelete