Saturday, January 13, 2024

It's Your Day!

Saturday, January 13, 2024

Well, today our monthly crafting get-together day was canceled due to a winter storm in our area. It has been a great day to be in the studio creating but I do miss my crafty friends! I haven't even gotten outside to take a picture it's just so windy and cold.  My friend perfectly described the snow as "crispy snow".  We don't have a lot of snow.  Any amount of white precipitation shuts down this area of the Pacific Northwest! We are light weights. 😀 I have a feeling it's icy out there. I'm not going outside to find out.

So, here is today's card and it is for two challenges.


Seize the Birthday#275 wants embossing.


And at Can You Handle the Pressure? anything with embossing goes!




I love the Stampin' Up! Be My Valentine bundle! The bees are adorable. I stamped this one in Daffodil Delight  and Memento Black on Basic White cardstock. The wings are stamped with Sweet Sorbet and Memento Black on Basic White. You really can't go wrong however you design them! The sentiment is from SU!'s Adorable Owls (retired). Oh! The embossing folder is SU!'s Hive (retired). I embossed a piece of Petal Pink and the cardbase is Granny Apple Green.

Our dog, Jake, is enjoying some extra time in the house during our winter storm! He's such a good boy!


Happy Stamping!
Tracy


7 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten this bundle but have enjoyed seeing what everyone does with it! I really love the embossed background you created here. Great sketch too! Stay warm....it's cold here but NO SNOW. (I really would love a few flakes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cute card, love that fun and plump bee!! Your pup is pretty cute too! We have lots of snow here and it's cold, good week to stay inside and craft!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, your little bee could BEE any cuter! LOve that the sequins you used for these darling flower centers are the same shape as the embossed honeycomb! did you plan that? lol
    It seems the whole country is getting a taste of Winter this year! Stay safe!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Tracy! Love that bee and of course the hive background! Staying inside crafting sounds like it was a good idea! Stay warm! Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday and for using the Topping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very fun Spring type card! Perfect to forgot about the snow. . Thanks for sharing at STB

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bees and I love this adorable card! So cute.

    ReplyDelete