Monday, January 15, 2024

Happy Birthday

 Monday, January 15, 2024

Today's card is another birthday card. I never have enough birthday cards.


I used the As You See It  Challenge #314 sketch:



I used Boho Blue for my card base. I haven't used this color hardly at all and I like it! I'm not sure why I haven't used it. The Flight and Airy DSP inspired me to use it! I cut the birds from the paper. During our winter storm the birds huddled together and that was my inspiration for this card. The flowers were punched using the Petal Park Builder Punch. I added some Linen Thread to inspire building material for the birds! I love watching the birds gather all kinds of things when they are building their nests. 

Our winter storm wasn't too bad. Sunday was a nice day and we were able to get our and go for a walk. 


Happy Stamping!
Tracy


7 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Tracy - love these sweet birds! Your layered flowers are lovely! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty way to use that delicate dsp. The layering of the flowers brings out the colour from the birds and the paper really well. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that DSP! Those fluffy birds are so adorable. I like the idea of using the twine as building material for nests. I love watching the robins in the spring time tugging at bits of twine to use for their building projects! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy this is a wonderful celebration of this paper and a real breath of spring with those fresh colours. The punched flowers bring the the elements together with their bold pop of colour. Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a breath of fresh air for this time of year! I am ready for a little heat to offset this cold weather! Your flowers are perfect for the sketch and the dsp is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete