Monday, January 22, 2024

Winter

 Monday, January 22, 2024

Happy Monday! Here's today's card:


I'm participating in a couple challenges. The Paper Players want a CAS Winter Fun!


At Color Throwdown  they are looking for Blush, Dusty Blue and Pink.


My card came together rather quickly. I'd been eyeing this sweet image from SU!'s Greeting Card Kids. I colored it using Boho Blue and Pink Pirouette Blends. I used a Stylish Shapes die to cut the image out and I  used my Darice snowflake EF again! I added some Boho Blue ink to the embossed snowflakes and popped the image up on dimensionals. 

Yesterday was a delight being with the family! The granddaughters were great. Paisley, the older one, now plays Duck, Duck, Goose! Oh my gosh! We were sitting around the table and she starts going around saying Duck, Duck...she gets to me and says "GIGI" (my grandma name) and takes off running! So, off I went chasing her around the table. So fun! We did it many, many times!  Here we all are:


Happy Stamping!
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Tracy, this is the sweetest image. I love your fabulous background with all the snowflakes and this little gilr steals the show. You have a beautiful family ! Aren't grands the greatest gift! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have this little set, I'll never part with it! So sweet in pinks and blues! And look how sweet that family photo is! (I love your shirt, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite stamp sets, Tracy! Winter fun and Snowflake cute. Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT Guest

    ReplyDelete