Sunday, July 24, 2022

Weekly Wanderings

 Sunday, July 24, 2022

Overall, it has been a rather quiet week here on the farm. 

Last Sunday we managed to get all our children together in one place! Such a blessing!


Steven, McKenzie, Aunt Katie holding Paisley, and Uncle Taylor! ❤❤❤❤


The Farmer and I wandered to the Columbia County Fair. He has always worked during the summer so going to a fair was never something he did. So, we went to the fair because we could! I got a few photos of some beautiful quilts that caught my eye!


Wouldn't this be the neatest wall hanging for the month of October?!



Anything with a dog is a yes in my book! And this sweet  quilt! Yes, please!


And this is for my gnome loving friends. Is this just amazing or what?! Some people are so talented!

One more picture of our sweet Paisley! 



Happy Stamping, my friends!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend! The quilts are amazing and what a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete