Sunday, July 3, 2022

Weekly Wanderings

 Sunday, July 3, 2022

Well, June was a pretty fun month of wanderings with the Farmer!

We hiked at one of our favorite parks, Silver Falls State Park. We hadn't been for a few years. It never disappoints! We hiked the Trail of Ten Falls. It was a beautiful day! 


These are two of the most popular falls there, South Falls and Lower South Falls. Gorgeous!

We explored Wilsonville, Oregon. I know kind of odd but I had to pick up a gift there so we made a day of it! We have to utilize our time and gas money, you know?! We had a really nice walk through a nature park and around the town. Here's the lone photo I took:


We boated at Henry Hagg Lake:

It was a beautiful day! So much fun! 

We hiked God's Thumb. We had never hiked this trail. It was amazing! The view over the ocean was so worth the hike!


We hiked out to the tip of this point! The fog had just lifted and we had a spectacular view. We ate our lunch out on that rock!



Our children took us ax throwing for Father's Day! It was fun. It was hard for me. I had to put everything I had in to throwing the ax! LOL!


Our sons, Steven and Taylor, are throwing here and the Farmer is in the far background in the blue demin.

I made a bunch of table favors for a bridal shower at our church:




And our granddaughter, Paisley Mae, turned a month old June 24! My heart is full!



Wow! June was an amazing month and this was a long blog post! LOL! I think I'll try to update our life each week in July! HA! We will see!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy


2 comments:

  1. Aw, looks like fun (except for the ax-throwing....I would be afraid of what I would do with that!)! Beautiful scenery, family and Paisley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne! Ax throwing is definitely different! LOL!

      Delete