Sunday, July 10, 2022

Weekly Wanderings

 Sunday, July 10, 2022

 What a very full week! I think I might be tired. LOL!

Monday, the 4th of July, found the Farmer and I with all of our kids watching a parade! Yea! That is always a treat! The Farmer and I went and watched a nearby fireworks display that night. It was nice but so nerve wracking with all the "other" fireworks going off around us! 

We took advantage of $5 Tuesday at the movies and watched Elvis. Has anyone else seen it? Let me know what you thought of it. We gave the movie a "7" (10 being best). Very interesting story. I didn't really know alot about Elvis. I have always liked his singing voice and alot of his songs. What a tradegy his life ended so early. Oh, Tom Hanks was amazing and so was Austin Butler!

I spent all day Wednesday making rolls. Our pastor got married Thursday and I was asked to make rolls for the reception. So, I made rolls! What an honor.

Thursday was a beautiful day for the wedding and it was a beautiful wedding. I spent the day washing dishes, cleaning the kitchen and filling the beverage dispensers. I was very happy doing all of it! Large groups tend to wear me out so serving is much more comfortable for me. Do you prefer the social or the serving? 

Friday found the Farmer and I picking cherries! We picked the Bings but like all cherries! LOL!





I wanted about 50 pounds...we ended up with 83! Good grief! We pit and freeze them and eat them like candy! 

Saturday was our monthly crafting day. I shared this make-n-take using the Best Butterflies bundle:




We made a fun explosion card!


My upline, Teresa Harper, at KnT Designs by Teresa shared this make-n-take using the adorable Storybook Gnomes DSP:


Sunday I hope is going to be restful! Church and then a nap! I hope all of you are doing well! I will end this rambling post with the one who has made my heart full, our granddaughter, Paisley!



Even after a day of cherry picking and pitting this bundle of sweetness brings us smiles!


There is nothing like a sleeping baby!


Have a wonderful week!
Happy Stamping!
Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment