Monday, July 4, 2022

Red, White and Blue!

Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend and maybe even some extra vacation time as we celebrate our nation's independence. 

Today's card is for our monthly crafting group's paper crafting challenge. It is a color challenge this month using red, white and blue or specifically Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky. Here's my card:


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Starry Sky
  • Basic white...I started with a 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece; stamped the Daisy Garden stamp in Sweet Sorbet using the Stamparatus. I then used the largest Stitched Rectangle die and cut it. Adhere to card base.
  • Cut the banner using the Stylished Shapes dies (I love these dies!) from Basic White and one from the 2022-'24 In Color Glimmer Paper. Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky. This sentiment is from Itty Bitty-licious, a stamp set designed by Robyn Cardon. I love this stamp set. I got it years ago when I first came across Robyn and her tutorials using the Cricut! Cut the glimmer paper banner in half then adhere the sentiment to it. I added three loops of gold thread (JoAnn's) and adhere it to the card base with dimensionals.
  • Stamp the bee from Splendid Thoughts in Starry Sky. Use the coordinating die to cut out. Adhere to card base with dimensionals.
  • I added 5 gold pearls from the Red and Green Pearls to finish the card.
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment