Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Beautiful Ride

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Today's card is just a reminder to myself that "life is a beautiful ride".


I'm using the color challenge over at the Paper Players PP599:


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Basic White
  • Parakeet Party DSP cut using the largest Stitched Rectangle die. Adhere to card base.
  • Stamp image from SU!'s Beautiful Ride (retired) in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color with the Dark and Light Tahitian Tide Blends. Fussy cut out and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
  • Cut banner from Stylish Shapes dies. Stamp sentiment in Tahitian Tide ink.
  • Add 3 loops of Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven Ribbon to the back of the banner.  Adhere to banner to card base with dimensionals.
  • Add 3 Fine Sparkle Gems
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Who doesn't love a beetle? I actually learned to drive a stick shift (although not very well) on a VW Beetle, so this brings back fond memories. Too bad it was an ugly olive green, not a pretty one like this! Thanks for playing with my colors this week at the paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Tracy! The VW image brings back so many memories. This is such a sweet sentiment. I love how you backed it up with ribbon. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the sentiment speaks to you, Tracy! Your card is super fun and brings back happy memories of my first car - a yellow beetle. No dull color for me, lol! I love how you've used our challenge colors. I'm so glad you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete