Sunday, July 17, 2022

Weekly Wanderings

 Sunday, July 17, 2022

Well, it was another full week! We hiked the Cascade Head out at the coast near Lincoln City. Our friend went with us. 


The temperature was great for hiking. This was the best pic I could get of the view. At the top it was socked in with fog and very windy!


There really is an ocean in that mass of white! LOL! Thankfully, this wasn't our first time here. It is a favorite hike/area of ours and this time it just happened to be foggy. We still had a nice time and enjoyed the hike. It's a workout!


My upline, Teresa Harper,  at KnT Designs by Teresa celebrated her 10th anniversary with Stampin' Up! this week! Such a wonderful thing! She's an amazing artist! I made her this card:


My inspiration came from the cover of SU!'s current annual catalog. I watercolored those flowers from the Happiness Abounds set...watercoloring is not my forte but I just went with it. 

And our granddaughter, Paisley, just keeps growing! Here she is already seven weeks old:


Happy Stamping!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment