Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Abstract Impressions

 Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Today's card features the retired SU! Abstract Impressions stamp set:


And I used the sketch from the current Retro Rubber Challenge #186


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Evening Evergreen
  • Basic White 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" Stamp flower: this is a three step stamp. The first and largest stamp I used Crushed Curry stamped off (second generation); second stamp Crushed Curry full strength; third stamp Bumblebee (retired).
  • The leaves I stamped with Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green
  • I added the dots using the Dark Old Olive Blend.
  • Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen. Cut using the Layering Circle dies. Cut matte from Pear Pizzazz. Adhere together. Add three loops of gold thread and adhere to card base with dimensionals.
  • I used the Wheat dies to cut the decorative border from Bumblebee. The small banner is cut using the Stylish Shapes die from retired Pear Pizzazz DSP.
I made another one and switch up the colors. 


The card base is Soft Succulent. I used Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral. The leaves are Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. My inspiration for these cards came from a new shower curtain I bought! 😂 




Which card do you like best? And where do you get inspiration for your creations?

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. So fun, Tracy! I love this flower set, how cool to see it out in two colorways! Perfect match to that curtain, lol. Great turn, too! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made this in 2 colour variants, so pretty. I LOL that your shower curtain was the inspo. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete