Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Free as a Bird

 Tuesday, July 26, 2022

I was going to enter my card over at the Retro Rubber Challenge and after I got it finished I checked the date of the stamp set...it is on my retired shelf but it just retired in May so technically it doesn't qualify. Oh well! I enjoyed making it! 


I used the current Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Rings of Love DSP. I love this paper! I ran it through a striped embossing folder. The DSP kind of "tore" a bit from the EF but I like it. It gives it a distressed look.  I used the Free as a Bird stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I love the sweet birds in this set. I colored the bird with Stampin' Blends. I used Real Red ribbon and I like how it made the Poppy Parade color in the DSP pop! 

Anyway, that's my card for today. 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment