Thursday, July 14, 2022

A Clever Cat

 Thursday, July 14, 2022

Today's card features one of the cute cats from SU!'s Clever Cats stamp set (retired).


I had been wanting to use this sketch for awhile and thought it fit for this week's Global Design Project #351 theme challenge of shapes... a few triangles, ovals, and circles!


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Fresh Freesia
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Perfectly Penciled DSP; cut corner to corner to get the triangles. Adhere to card base.
  • Stamp the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the Stamparatus to insure I had a good inked imaged. I had to reink multiple times. Cut using an oval die.
  • Cut a scalloped oval from Fresh Freesia and a larger one from Blackberry Bliss. Adhere image to the Fresh Freesia oval then adhere with dimensionals to the Blackberry Bliss oval.
  • I added 3 Opal gems to the card.
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have many cat-loving friends, I should get this stamp...such a fun image and I love your colors and "shapes"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how you did this and I love the black and white with a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete