Saturday, July 2, 2022

Shells

 Saturday, July 2, 2022

Today's card is for The Card Concept Challenge #178


I was inspired by the colors and the theme to create my clean and layered card.


Card Details:
  • The card base is one of the Kraft Note Cards. I covered it with a piece of the Rings of Love DSP. Isn't it awesome DSP?  I love it! The Rings of Love DSP is a current SALE-a-BRATION item which means it is FREE with a $50 purchase! Fun!
  • I used a retired SU! stamp set called SHELLS (2006). I did the baby wipe technique using Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Pool Party and Crumb Cake. Pretty but almost too light which is why I chose the darker DSP.
  • The sentiment is stamped from an even older set, Amazing to Zany (1999)! I used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut the banners and added a few loops of the gold Simply Elegant Trim
  • I popped both the shell and the banner up with dimensionals and added a few retired gemstones.
Here is another one I made using a different shell:


Both cards are addressed and ready for the post! I had a total of 17 birthday cards for July that I got ready today! Yeah! Finally ahead of schedule...now if I can just remember to get them in the mail on time! 

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo....those backgrounds are awesome!! So happy you linked these lovely cards up to The Card Concept Challenge!

    ReplyDelete