Friday, July 22, 2022

Dream

 Friday, July 22, 2022

There are a lot of 2's in today's date! LOL! It's Fri-yay! Hope y'all are ready for a great weekend! 

Today's card features the Gathered Wheat bundle once again:


And I'm using the Global Design Project #GDP352 Case the Designer challenge:


What a beautiful card Susan Wong created.  I'm always nervous about CAS-ing a designer. Oh my! There can be such a range of interpretation! My interpretation is that I saw a focal image (the large hexagon)  with related elements (smaller shapes) scattered diagonally from the focal image. The twine and sentiment along with some gems completed her card.  Sooooo, my card...


The bundle of wheat is the large focal image with various sprigs scattered from it; the linen thread and the sentiment. I adhere it all on a card mat that I embossed with the Fern EF and added some Brass Butterflies.

Dream big, my friends!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the various hues you used for your diagonal foliage. The fern background adds just the right organic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Tracy! Love your interpretation!

    ReplyDelete