Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Sweet Herbs

 Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Today's card features some sweet herbs and comes from a long retired set called Sweet Herbs (1999).  A friend passed it down to me.



 I am entering it in this week's Paper Players Theme Challenge "Green Thumb" PP598.



Card Details:

  • Cajun Craze card base
  • Stamp the outline image from Splendid Thoughts in Cajun Craze randomly on card base.
  • Basic White 2-1/8" x 4-1/4" Stamp focal image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored with Stampin' Blends: Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Light and Dark Cajun Craze, and Light Old Olive. I used Stampin' Write Markers in Highland Heather, Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz. Those herb leaves are tiny! and the markers with the fine tip worked best!
  • Mossy Meadow 2-1/4" x 4-1/2" Add your focal image. Adhere to card base with dimensionals.
  • I added some retired 2019-'21 In Color Dots in Rococco Rose! Odd, I know, but it works!
I actually have one terracotta pot this year with a few herbs in it! Chives, basil and cilantro. I love it and it is so simple! Keep them watered; snip and eat!

Happy Stamping!
Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is perfect for our challenge! I have something similar from long, long ago...I should have used that one as well! Your coloring and layout are so sweet! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, this is so fun! I have a herb garden and I just love it! Your coloring is great and I am so happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me of that set. I have dug it out and am happily creating. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you have this fun set to create with.

      Delete