Friday, July 15, 2022

Birdhouses

  Friday, July 15, 2022

Today's card is just a quick and easy one...Oh, wait! Most of my cards are quick and easy! LOL!

These birdhouses are a wood block stamp that joined my collection recently when a friend "gifted" me her box of "I don't want this stuff"! LOL! It's a DeNami Design dated 2001. I think it's pretty cute.


Card Details:

  • A2 card base in Crumb Cake
  • 4" x 5-1/4" Blackberry Bliss; embossed with SU!'s Decorative Dots EF (retired)
  • Mossy Meadow 3-3/4" x 4-3/4"
  • Basic White 3" x 4-1/2"; stamp image with Blackberry Bliss ink. 
  • I colored the image with Stampin' Blends in Dark and Light Crumb Cake; Dark Sweet Sorbet; Dark and Light Old Olive.
  • The sentiment is from Itty Bitty-licious by Robyn Cardon and is stamped with Blackberry Bliss.
  • Adhere a few red gem stones.
Happy Stamping!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment